We’re very excited to introduce you to the new Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque at Suzanne’s Hair & Beauty Salon.
As a special introductory offer we’d like to give you 10% OFF* the recommended retail price so you can get your Charcoal Rescue Masque for just £34.20 (RRP is £38), until the end of May and while stocks last. Download a special voucher at the end of this article.
This is a fast-acting, easy-to-remove masque that rescues tired, lacklustre or dull skin. It will absorb impurities, reduces congestion and reduce the size of pores while giving you dramatically brighter skin.
Salon Director Suzanne French says: “This is my ‘go to’ masque when my skin just needs that extra boost. Great for when you are getting breakouts, this will be a great summer and festival survival masque and, if you ever indulge in alcohol, a great masque for the morning after!”
Our 10% discount is available on all Dermalogica products at Suzanne’s during April and May 2016 and while stocks last. Find out more about our Offers.
New Face Brightening Masque – Key Ingredients
- Activated Charcoal: Activated charcoal means that the charcoal has been heated so that it increases the surface area and therefore absorbs more toxins. This rescue masque uses Binchotan white charcoal – made from Japanese Ubam Oak – which will absorb toxins, pollutants and sebum.
- Mandelic, Phytic and Lactic Acid: These will exfoliate the skin, helping with congestion and leaving you with much brighter skin.
- 5% Sulphur: This ingredients is anti-inflammatory and also helps to brighten and renew the skin.
- Bamboo Extract: This provides a gentle exfoliation.
- Volcanic Ash: A great ingredient with anti-bacterial properties.
- Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Corn Mint: With anti-bacterial properties, Tea Tree is soothing to the skin, Eucalyptus has anti-septic qualities and corn mint soothes irritation and aids with skin congestion.
- Vitamin B5: A great skin healer.
- Vitamin B3: This will reduce inflammation and regulate sebum production.
How To Use Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque
Use 2-3 times a week. After cleansing, apply generously to face and throat, avoiding the eye area. You should not be able to see your skin through the masque. The masque will take between five and 15 minutes to set. After it has set, lightly massage with very wet hands to enhance exfoliation properties during removal. Do not rub the skin as it will feel abrasive. Rinse thoroughly.
How To Claim Your Dermalogica Discount at Suzanne’s Hair & Beauty, Coventry
THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Please download and print off the voucher and bring it with you into the salon when purchasing your Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque.
Terms & Conditions
Only one voucher per client.
This voucher entitles you to 10% off any Dermalogica product including Charcoal Rescue Masque.
Offer ends May 30th 2016.
Cannot be used with other discounts and offers (e.g. 1/2 price colour, student discounts)
Entitlement is at the manager’s discretion.