Sculptured Acrylic Nail Extension Diploma
At Suzanne’s Hair & Beauty Clinic in Coventry we offer a comprehensive course which covers both theory and practical application of sculptured acrylic nail extensions, followed by graded assessments to achieve your diploma.
The initial two day training will include the following:
- Anatomy and structure of the nail
- Contra indications to all nail extension application
- Working environment / health and safety
- Waste disposal and over-exposure
- Nail product chemistry
- Consultation and record card procedures
- Techniques of application of acrylic and removal
- After care and infill procedures
- Questions and answers
- Retailing nail products and services
We then offer you the opportunity to return for unlimited follow-on days, providing guidance and support to ensure the correct standard is achieved. You will also be required to practise at home
Method of assessment: Candidates will complete a theory exam and practical assessment to achieve the diploma certificate.
Course information: Minimum attendance of four days. Cost: £400. A full kit will be provided for each candidate to take home. A model will be required for all practical sessions. This is a beginners course. No previous knowledge is required. Refreshments will be provided but please bring a packed lunch.
Call 0247 663 5078 for more information.
Warwick University and surrounding areas