What To Expect When You Visit Suzanne’s Salon In Coventry
* Appointments are now always required.
* Please do not arrive early for your appointment as the waiting area has limited seating. This means we need to ask you to come alone with No children or friends who do not have an appointment. Also, please only bring a small bag with you.
* The door to the salon will remain locked and you will need to ring the bell to enter.
* Please wear a face mask at all times whilst in the salon
* Please use the hand sanitizer as you enter and leave the salon
* We will then take and record your temperature with a contactless thermometer. If it is higher than normal you will be asked to re-book your appointment for another time.
* If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment we will not be able to see you as we cannot allow appointments to overlap.
We have to allow time for cleaning and disinfecting in between appointments. Which unfortunately has led to a small price increase to help cover our costs.
* We can now provide hot and cold drinks to clients in disposable cups. The client’s mask / face covering may be removed when taking sips of the drink, but no food can be consumed.
* We cannot provide magazines at this time.
* All staff members will use PPE including face masks, face shields/visors, disposable aprons, disposable or single-use gowns and towels. This is for everyone’s protection to reduce the risk of transmission.
* The toilet downstairs will be for staff only to reduce the traffic through certain areas. The toilet upstairs will be for client use. Which will be regularly checked & disinfected.
* Please can we ask if you are feeling unwell or anyone in your family has developed symptoms or has been diagnosed with COVID-19 – that you cancel your appointment to reduce the risk for everyone.
* When you are in the salon please remember to keep your distance from everyone.
We know and realise that this will be a different experience for all of you, but we hope you can still enjoy your time with us.
This has been a terrible time for us all – but we are so looking forward to seeing those of you who we can!
Thank you for your continued loyalty & support. We couldn’t have got through this without you!