Covid Policy At Suzanne’s Hair & Beauty Salon In Coventry
We would like to bring you up to date in light of the Governments decision to lift Covid restrictions in England from July 19th.
The last eighteen months have been so difficult for us all and we thank you again for your continued support. Our priority moving forwards is to keep everyone safe so we will be keeping most of the salon Covid rules in place.
1. The front door will remain locked but, we will operate a doorbell and buzzer opening system for you to enter and come straight upstairs to reduce the waiting time outside.
2. Please can we ask you not to arrive early as the reception seating will still be limited.
3. Hand sanitiser will be provided for you but no temperature checks are required.
4. Please can you continue to complete the health care questionnaire the day before your appointment.
5. Please can you continue to come alone to your appointment – we feel it still important to restrict the number of people in the building.
6. The wearing of Face Masks will no longer be a legal requirement but, please can we ask you to wear one until seated at your table or chair to give added protection for everyone.
7. The glass screens in between the chairs will remain in place.
8. The acrylic screens on the nail tables will also remain.
9. All staff will wear masks unless sitting behind a screen.
10. We will continue to clean down all areas used in-between clients.
We care greatly about everyone’s continued safety at Suzanne’s and hope that you appreciate and understand our efforts to protect you.. When the time is right, and you all feel safe, we will take the next step together back to normality.
Thank you as always for your ongoing support.