All Nail Services & Some Beauty Treatments Available From July 14th at Suzanne's Hair & Beauty Salon in Coventry
We are delighted that all of our nail services and some of our beauty services are now available. Please note that, at this time, we are not allowed to offer face to face beauty services such as brow and lash treatments, facials, and facial laser treatments.
Rest assured, we have put measures in place to keep our team and guests safe and are working in accordance with Government guidelines throughout our salon. The list below contains the areas we must all comply with - hopefully, without spoiling your experience with us!
As you may already know, our hair salon has already successfully opened. To book a hair appointment please click here and add your name to the waiting list. To book a nails or beauty treatment, please complete the form at the end of this page.
The New Normal
* Appointments are always required.
* Please do not arrive early for your appointment as the waiting area has limited seating. This means we need to ask you to come alone with no children or friends who do not have an appointment. Also, please only bring a small bag with you.
* The door to the salon will remain locked and you will need to ring the bell to enter.
* Please wear a face mask at all times whilst in the salon
* Please use the hand sanitiser as you enter and leave the salon
* We will then take and record your temperature with a contactless thermometer. If it is higher than normal you will be asked to re-book your appointment for another time.
* If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment we will not be able to see you as we cannot allow appointments to overlap.
We have to allow time for cleaning and disinfecting in between appointments. This, unfortunately, has led to a small price increase to help cover our costs.
* We cannot provide refreshments or magazines at this time.
* All staff members will use PPE including face masks, face shields/visors, disposable aprons, disposable or single-use gowns and towels. This is for everyone's protection to reduce the risk of transmission.
* The toilet downstairs will be for staff only to reduce the traffic through certain areas. The toilet upstairs will be for client use. This will be regularly checked & disinfected.
* If you are feeling unwell or anyone in your family has developed symptoms or has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please cancel your appointment to reduce the risk for everyone.
* When you are in the salon please remember to keep your distance from everyone.
We know and realise that this will be a different experience for all of you, but we hope you can still enjoy your time with us. This has been a terrible time for us all - but we are so looking forward to seeing those of you who we can!
Thank you for your continued loyalty & support. We couldn't have got through this without you!
Interested In Booking A Nails or Beauty Appointment At Suzanne's Hair Salon In Coventry?
If you do not already have an appointment, please complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible to book you in. Please bear with us as there are lots of people on our list, but we should get to you within a few days. Thank you.